Sunday, February 13, 2011

What it was to me.....

I wanted to put a post together that summed up our weekend.  After a few comments I decided to do it this way.  I think what each of you said is perfect.  It was hard to come up with one small thing to say.  All of our comments together is the total package of what the weekend was. If I didn't get to talk to you about what the weekend was for you, feel free to add your comment or e-mail me.  Thanks for coming.  I feel so blessed to have such wonderful, positive girls in my life.
 -Nicole

"Nourishing to my spirit"  Kathy Baird


"Happy to spend time all together"  Ashlee Smith


Motivated to try new crafts.  Happy,  loved all the fun, bright treats and happy music.  Relaxing!"
Erin Garner


"Refreshing" Karina Cooksey


"Craft's were fun but the best part was getting closer to my cousins."  Abby Barlow



"I don't think I could sum up our first annual 'CCC' Baird Girls Winter Retreat with only one word.......
It was an Absolutely, Bona fide! , Creatively, Divine! , Exhilaratingly!, Fantastic! , Genuinely, Happy! ,
Irrevocably, Joyous! ,  Kind of Lively! , Monumentaly, Nice! , Officially, Pleasant! 
Quiet, Rarely! , Superbly,Terrific! , Utterly  not Vacuous! , Wonderfully, eXciting! ,
maybe I could sum it up......Yes, it was mucho Zupendous!!!!  
(Not a word, I know, but it's not a real sentence either, and what the heck can you come up with for Z, ha ha)"  Sydney Garner



"Fun getaway.  LOVED the candy."  Angie Barlow



"The most fun, peaceful, little brother free weekend of my life." Jane McConkie











1 comment:

  1. Sweet, thanks for taking all these pictures and posting them for us to enjoy and remember the fun!!

    ReplyDelete