Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We will have to use this pic of Nicole for now, cause any other would be in my camera. The one that I can't get pictures onto the computer currently. (Don't know how Russ got cut off the end of this pic, bummed about that)
Nicole finished at 2:39 - Oh ya, book it Nicole!
She came in 18th out of 82 in her division
Not bad for a little momma!!
Wish I could move like that!
I think she and Brad should go for division wins next year
As for Ashlee, Mitchell, Karina and Tiff - apparently you split too quick for me to get your picture. :(
Dustin is in the four manly men shot posted first..
Everyone did sooooo good!
Mitchell's swim was 23:08, and what a honey, he ran all the way with Karina.
That's what you call giving your wife your full support!
Dustin came in at 1:04 on the run
Ashlee's swim was 28:57
Tiff's bike time was 1:21
and Karina ran in at 1:14
The two teams finished at 2:58 and 3:07
I still can't believe we had so many participate. I love you all and am proud as a peacock!!
I think I will enter next year, so we can at least have one person in the 4 hour time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment